Sunday, August 22, 2010

Pokemon Gpsphone Gameshark Not Working

Timlessness









Since finishing the case of Snow and the Russians here in the department has returned the flat calm of those who live constantly on vacation. Only I'm not going. Where the hell should I go? by Moira and Alex? God knows how they are quiet at this time, I figured if I come back to me alive.

Populate Documents and listening to nonsense from morning to night: The other day a peroxide blonde had bad words with a drunk driver that I have yet to hear, two heads of wood they brought straight to jail without even passing by the department, it happens too many times so ;. Well I had to listen to the lecture while I was hurt and annoyed at how intransigent the police in this city. Do not make me laugh nock. Imagine this sort of silicone doll that shakes and puffing as if he were trying to pull out of jail Nelson Mandela for being groped by evening out to go to some cocktail.

Christ is all a joke ...
has to be. Is to see that I'm the one that hit the mark and began firing on the crowd.

Jakson.

0 comments:

Post a Comment