Sunday, July 8, 2007

Cling Wrap And Preparation H

the concertone

Yes, my father saw how people live pink floyd, deep purple, genesis. I'm light years apart from my father, I should not, I did not and could not be outdone.
Tonight, on the occasion of the patron of my country, I could see a live Town (.... prehistoric group), which has charmed audiences around the world .... Ladies and gentleman, just for you ( that bad luck), chameleons!!
Now, I will not be too offensive, but really after two songs I'd rather get in the car and run away ... Of course they could not, because the local authorities (polite way of saying fuck brigades) were thought to Cordon all Main roads country .... Imagine if they had come the groups that I mentioned before, I had to wait for the army??
At the end of the evening, after two hours of agony to seven notes (and two balls ...) I wanted only one thing: that the time machine really existed, to return to light years behind and going to see Pink Floyd, Genesis and deep purple with my father ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment