Sunday, July 8, 2007

The Main Parts Of The Ship Labeled

container of my delusions ...

Already, the title says it all, on this blog (or whatever), write what comes into my head, and I assure you of things I go .... here speak of my passions, like music and the Queen in particular, or simply bore you (I hope not) with anecdotes about my life here in the land of the sun .... the Salento.
It 's the prima volta che creo un blog, in questo campo nn ho molta esperienza ma cercherò di essere in grado di svolgere il "compito".Dopo questa breve introduzione iniziale vi saluto e vi invito a visitare spesso il mio "contenitore di deliri"...
                                                                                                                                Valerio

0 comments:

Post a Comment