Sunday, January 27, 2008

My Pinky Finger Hurts

And if real life is approached as in Final Fantasy XI?

A mixture of habituation of Final Fantasy XI and mental crises already having had to renew the license, a birth mental things that go through the mind ... short shit! And if real life is approached as in Final Fantasy XI?

"I was back in my country of origin, Calabriastok. The car's license had expired and I had to renew it but the lady of the operator asked me that I needed to renew an item that I should try or Alaska or at un'Ikea in Sweden. At this point the lady cast a teleport to take you directly to Alaska regardless of the fact that I was dressed spring even though it was winter. Since there had never been to Alaska though, the teleport has no effect on me and the lady comes only to those lands frosts. Pressing the temple I could access the world map of the Earth where I could see the position of the lady and my fucking far apart. Blinking of the eyes closed on a world map and teleport at un'Ikea I made in Rome North-west that I had previously visited. Asking for more information got to know that the item I needed specific dall'Ikea to renew the license was one of those chairs with a ladder that use referees of tennis. Ikea had them but they were for sale at this point back in town I go to the blacksmith and ask if it is able to craft one if I could to make me the materials. "

And perhaps the story would continue with me I take a pickaxe parked cars to get the metal because I do not know where to find a mineral .. .

Why I wrote this crap?

0 comments:

Post a Comment