Saturday, January 26, 2008

Zdjęcia Chrzcielnicy

25/01/2008: One, no one of a few hundred thousand

There are no other words, unless a quotation from Luigi Pirandello, to describe what happened last night. Lack of the one piece to complete body Bard AF +1 drop not seen for months in Temenos, I was already prepared to blame for any lost Jerzat drop of the run that night.
The start was certainly not the most propitious with a party setup that I saw as WHM but which are again lacking since I'm focusing my interest in fighting between the interest that I feel for this job and I doubt that pervades about its usefulness in the end game. Basically it all starts with a shocking revelation in Linkshell made with the perfect consciousness of a team reduced in favor of the Scholar and not very powerful and handsome. However relieves me of well-30k and I'm ready to leave for a nice Temenos. Solita
Limbus but also the usual routine of chasing the usual flower while you dodge sharks and UFO, which is not always easy and successful so much so that the shadow of failure began to emerge from the figure of Kirgil wrapping it completely in order in cold grip of death. Here I am then fulfilling the duties of my job and go in search of the body of a shark Kirgil eager to take a bite of my buttocks for an innocent Repose launched (and resisted) for a little dab 'the chaotic situation of finding a flower that did not seem to be anywhere.

Io suko (clicca per ingrandire) Un bel Raise III risolve sempre i casi di morte prematura entro un'ora dal decesso (clicca per ingrandire)

After spending a bit 'of time and childishly inveighed against the beloved Square-Enix, finally someone far from me can not find the flower, prune and let us get the coveted White Card that soon we cleaned with soap. After all it knows that to cross any entry should be cleaned with soap and a paper insert in any lock, but this only happens in the world of fairies spun sugar allegrei where many teddy bears dancing in a circle while I and the captain Renee Rotterdam We challenge you to a duel of insults and fencing to rhyme, but do not fiddle around. Temenos
A very committed than I expected, a close-up full of tigers spammosi Roar, populated by a second fibrous mandrakes able to induce sleep better Marzullo and various other creatures including pugs, lizard and mythical, some aspirations Cockroach 'the darlings of all who have access to the use of vacuums and the like, to finally reach the top floor with a rally of vultures rose whose color reminds me of a child that tends to coprophagia.
My hopes of a drop of a beautiful Coiled Yarn are only fed by my gufaggio positive finding in one of his feedings by the mob coffers. Fortunately, it is not I know the work of divine power which finally see its icon in the treasure chest to open first cash item. My joy is expressed in that party-to-Skype (in conference with Grissom and Jerzat) are put aside to make room for negotiations with Jerzat live together whether or not the fight song. With his kind permission I the only one struggling to find a piece that I paved the way to achieving the excellent Choral Justaucorps +1 , excellent body to switch to Lullaby, Threnody and Final. But it seemed that fate was particularly good that evening and here we see even a drop Coiled Yarn second floor of the Cockroach aspirations that this time ends up directly in the inventory of good Jerzat, but at the cost of life lost Muur apparently magheggio for the party switch of the lot.

Coiled Yarn e 1... (clicca per ingrandire) Coiled Yarn e 2! (clicca per ingrandire)

So if anything, and when in spades. Also worth mentioning is also the drop of two Ruby Silk Thread, one of which lost for the skin of our teeth from poor Jer who had a good marathon Aht Urghan-Sea groped a lot to lose a few seconds. What else to add except the cliche "the blind luck but bad luck sees us well"? Jailer of Temperance

0 comments:

Post a Comment