Thursday, August 14, 2008

Ferret Black Tarry Poo

Tesseratevi! ¤ ¤

forum! First, the bridge between our journal Pepperstyle and is no longer one-way: I added a small banner that shouts door right here ..... so people should not be to write the entire address bar special.
Second, much more important: cards! From today, the forum has them! They are completely custom colors that most users love, with a nick-name right. I like the contact between the staff and users and badges that read "User Forum ......" I never liked them. Better that everyone has his staff, made with love by me, hihihihhhhiihiiihhi! Here is an example of the cards:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And now, what you waiting for to request one too? You can do it here ! Once again thank Diamir, who is the mastermind behind the cards: I thought only stupid to create avatars. But with the cards, we made the leap.
Last news: The forum continues to move up the ranking! Only the other day I said that we were finished at position 3641 full of pride, but today I must correct myself already, we are 3197 °! Who going to stop us?
best, pepperini! And come to visit us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment