Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Wish You Well By David Baldacci Chapter Outline

Forum! Forum! Forum! ¤ ¤

From the Alps to the Andes, a very big news: the forum expands! After my return I have become much more fierce and I'm doing everything to promote this little piece of heaven (or hell? Hahahhhhahha!), So I stopped to let a lot of things that had not even noticed, and I pledge to always give maximum. Add to that the precious help of my collaborators and users of the forum, which should never be underestimated ... what is the result? A high position in the standings of forumfree ( 3641 º in Top Forum ), many discussions weekly and some users! Look at the forum, as is becoming alive! Check out the discussions, as are full! Finally, the 'Agency Pepperstyle and are reaching the goals that we set out many months ago! This, however, we owe it to you all: the forum gathers more and more visitors and I know that many are from here. So I thank you for the help they are giving us!
best, pepperini!

0 comments:

Post a Comment