Saturday, February 6, 2010

Thank You Letters To Your Pastor For Funeral

Midnight train









'm on the dock of the meters now. Of those
docks outside those a little elevated from the usual underground passage of trains full of plants that, like ants, working to pay for the good life to the Mayfair and companionship. I finished the pills and I do not have until tomorrow morning, I get drunk Malche go to sleep. In the department forced me to an evening libera.Ironico. I have nothing to do but free to continue working the case. I have a cork board, similar to the one in my office in my house. I would like photocopies of many documents and evidence unwrapped we hung on. The same provision. The same documents. If you would come into my house would say that I am haunted by this story. It 's true. I live for it right now. I squeeze the bag in the documentation Daily, I hold her chest as if it were of immense value, a gesture that could attract thieves, there will think my face to make desidetere captains courageous. I was at the community center the other day, one in the suburb of Abby Road and Sexy street (I know the commissioner for traffic. Really). Jasmine Perez, cerulean eye, hair fashion, pulled facet of someone who has something to hide and does not start breathing until noncapisce you're not there to give you problems, put them in a crisis. I quickly briefed on the impossibility of implementing the plan at the time, to pass by Dr Denise Williams, to ask for permission. Permits. Mandates. Reports. I hate bureaucracy. What I understood is that all I do not give the health of the kid will grow by an orphan who kill in fifteen years uring a raid against drug dealers, I do not give the mother, I do not care of his baby food. These are all steps to reach those who really counts. I care about this. The Strongale my heels every day, ask questions, as if to take part in the investigation. Then he never does. Try using the tactics of good links to keep me controlled eye. A psychologist in the department did in New York. He gave up after six months. I should like Miss would last less than fitting sweater. Nonstante many males in that department would be greatly flattered by such a loud attention to give me trouble, I'm the lead of another district attorney. I do not have a great relationship with the rules, I do not Amoe they do not like me.

snows a lot in this period. As if the sky takes revenge on Earth using needles of ice. The snow slide on the dirt side roads to stockpiling ice and brown, syringes and broken dreams. Broken hearts go hypothermia under the blanket of white and clean. The snow is the last thing candidates remaining in this city.

'm on the subway platform. A train passes in front of my face ferociously shrieking its mechanical power and making fluttering flakes and the slopes of miosoprabito. It opens up to me, shows its belly stripe and metallic. I do embrace. Direction: Upper Side. I turn to look for the last time the suitcase that I brought with me languidly leaning against the leg of the bench of polished concrete. No work today. The door closes. Let's go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment