Sunday, March 7, 2010

How To Masterbate Men

War










tuttto to hell.
E 'everything went to hell. In summary: I ask the cooperation of Miss Denise Williams, director of the hospital / community center / Mount Sinai / Area 51 (at this point.) She proves helpful and attentive. Careful to delegate to the incapacity. The girl's mother, Snow, go to the community center on the day that I do visit. I have it before. The rules are clear: to raise the Slavic, let alone in the room with the kid and lock it with two bodyguards hidden among the staff. Let it go. Difficult? not really.

sent her away.

can not see the children.

The girl escaped and was killed two nights later at the bus stop in front of the community center. Stunned. I wanted to shoot me in the head to the red dickhead at the reception and also to Williams. Can we take the murderess and put it in the hospital, a tough cookie. Who I fastened her to the visit? the Strongale. The rate of stress flies dramatically. The strongale is a pitbull with contractions in the jaw that will keep the bird in his mouth. Do not open your mouth even if he wanted. A nightmare. Maily "tritapalle" Strongale. I enter, I lock myself in and teach English to the boy. Speaks to the fine. Fuckin 'fist, the port area. I point, fatigue, late, but I have a point.

She makes me RELATIONSHIP.

oh God please sustain me, because it'll kill them all. I am the relationship. I am the Christ of God report. You got it. For violation of human rights and good education. I screwed up. What I take away his badge when this is over. Later. First I have to do. I'm struggling to keep up with this history, they are constantly one step ahead of me. I'm struggling to hang on to the convoy. I can not and must not lose it. I do not accept more sticks in the wheels. Talk. If Christ speak.

It takes me a shot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment