Sunday, July 13, 2008

Hat Cartoon From The 80's

Write by-night private club ¤ ¤ ¤

Yaaaawn that sleep! Just now I finished writing a new story for the hot section of the forum: http://pepperstyle.forumfree.net/?f=5777710 . The story in question is called private club and is about a boy only eighteen years old, Chris, who ends up in the plots a merciless countess ill sex, who decided to make a erotic game with him ... small detail: the play they do it in two, but they are not alone. A watch is an entire audience of people!
course, the protagonist of the story Chris, is our trusted williams pear;). I had to rejuvenate it for this new role, and I must say that the result satisfies me so much: Chris Williams is always good, even from old or a teenager.
However, history can be found here: http://pepperstyle.forumfree.net/?t=30028284 . Read it, it is to have fun! Be warned, however minor or refrain pax bigoted and sensitive, there are images too explicit. It seems pointless repeat it, but once more can not hurt. That said, I'm going to bed ... who knows, maybe I'll dream, hihihihihihhihihihihihihi

0 comments:

Post a Comment