Saturday, July 26, 2008

Whats Stores Have Layaway

Agency Casa Mia! Revelations

Finally something is moving in the scene of the first agency sims-born talent in Italy! It took three issues to reach this small milestone, but it finally happened: in the agency, there are two new faces, talents that were not created by me!
The two talents called Andy Logan Robbie and Tyler and their creator Sparkling official, who also the Book of Photography two talents.
Who knows that this is not the beginning of a long season of purchases in terms of talent, the agency Peppersims! I can only hope so because I believed in this project since last year, when for the first time I created the agency forum!
I run, I can not make tonight: I have an appointment with Sim City with two beautiful boys ... I just have to download them! : P See you soon, pepperini!

0 comments:

Post a Comment