Thursday, July 10, 2008

Non Prescription Relief For Hot Flashes

Groundhog Chris ¤

Exhausted and disappointed by a project goes well, that of Brother Pepper, long ago, I closed for the second time the talent agency. I took a break and I'm concentrating on my real life, my boyfriend, work and everything else.
Now comes the summer, and for many it is vacation time, I decided to get back into the game, to the delight of all those who love me and the face of the few who want to hurt me (and I know that there are, because I'm not stupid and I understand things). The agency has reopened with a new regulation ( http://pepperstyle.forumfree.net/?t=29101537 ), and also the forum is back up. As always, you can reach him at: http://pepperstyle.forumfree.net .
It will take a little 'time, before my thousand ideas take shape, but if there's one thing I never lost that thing is the desire to get involved and will do again this time. It is not a guarantee that two times are gone? Well, then it will be a guarantee that I came back three times!
I invite you to my official forum, renewed its graphics and content (most erotic) ... there you can already read a story and download the talent tip of our agency, the now legendary Chris Williams.

For more information, stay tuned. We will see some good! Ah, a little curiosity, that in all this time I have never shared with you: do you know why Chris Williams, last name? Think of the pears williams ... and what are sweet!

Tipasexy

0 comments:

Post a Comment