Saturday, January 29, 2011

Ikusa Otome Suviastreaming

Caravaggio

my facebook is not a diary and writing down what I would like to leave my memory. And in this piggy bank will put only the most interesting. And the whining about health, domestic turmoil, and other age-related shit I will not waste time. Or
establishments separate blog and not tell anyone where he is!

Friday SA had to work in the Milan office, and I must was to "kill" until the evening time. Before dinner walk together. I showed him my favorite red-brick church.


Romanesque San Simplichano. I've always looked at it outside: here in the spring:



with S. looked inside and did not regret it. And at the far end of the saw stunning colors of the mural. Thanks to the internet. This Borgognone "Crowning of the Virgin 20 years after Taytsnoy Supper by Leonardo.




File:7341 - Milano - San Simpliciano - Affresco del Bergognone nel catino absidale - Foto Giovanni Dall'Orto - 25-mar-2007.jpg



I wanted to go to the Palazzo Reale to the exhibition DalĂ­. Having my Loved the Brera district and going to the Duomo saw:




This is an unusual opportunity to see all of my favorite paintings of Caravaggio.

I remember 2008 in March We, together with N. went to Rome. Our favorite Rakele was to become a nun.
Natasha flew in from Geneva, and I train from Milan. I was happy to spend time with my daughter. That's when we almost 2 days devoted to the fact that bypassed all the churches and museums where the paintings of Caravaggio.

And then just a unique opportunity see them in one place. certainly no museum could not implement such a plan and take pictures from Rome, Milan, Genoa, San Petersburg, Berlin, New York, Malta, Messina, Naples, Vienna.
And thanks to new technology (do not ask how) the impression that the script in front of you.
and another for the exhibition led "by the artist himself." Actors played the role of Caravaggio, who talked about his life, about the plot, about the history of painting their models, customer paintings.
.
I love it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment