Friday, January 21, 2011

Make Spaghetti Bridge

Choir of Westminster Abbey

On Christmas choral festival in the House of Music tickets bought long ago.






felt sad, remembering the annual June choral festivals in Legnano. You can write a book. so many things were different!
In fact 10 years together with the festival. When I left from Legnano, emissions All programs: a whole pile of books.
Accompanied choirs (Russian speaking) from the former USSR: Moscow, St. Petersburg, Lithuania, Latvia, Ukraine, Armenia.
In 1998 - the choir of the Moscow Tevlin Conservatory. All of a notorious, just afraid of. With the chorus worked Natasha.
I first saw the result of the fact that my daughter grew up in a free country. This is when she is not allowed to yell at himself the head of the choir. She is 17 then it was. With all the chorister she said firmly, that it nobody has a right to cry. Was dumb. After that, all the choristers forbidden to communicate with Natasha. And they listened! And after the show, already at the hotel, when all dispersed late by night, surreptitiously ran out of room to hold Natasha home.

And today was the men's choir and the choir boys. I've got something to compare. only a few songs caused shivers. After my choir, I cried.
But such cute boys in red cassocks (cassocks?) With corrugated white-collar workers. Noted that in the chorus of 4 boys Asians and one negretenok.

Hall was filled with gratitude and listened to the encore shouted.
in the locker room jam. I took the coat, to meet my father, as assumed in black robe with tum, beard. I saw the crowd in the locker room and so sincerely and loudly: "And not a fig are themselves!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment