Sunday, February 20, 2011

Dark And Frothy Urine

Israel

I was the third time in Jerusalem and did not find an explanation of why the Holy Land so attractive. Only on what has become a decoration of the Old and New Testaments?
While all of these worship place, the subjects would call pagan.

I suddenly remembered how we S. late again went into the old town (No card). Marched through the streets with closed shops, where the day had been so many people were happy that the street lamps, frightened stray cats and frightened themselves.

Came to wailing wall. The second time that day, but late at night it all looked different. I am miserable, completely devoid of religious feelings looking at the worshipers. Remembered requested that the last time. Suddenly, the tears flowed.
then wrote her a note, came very close and stopped. An elderly woman methodically obtselovyvala stone. Know how to kiss the baby: all-all cell.
It would at this time to wash the dishes after a family dinner.

And as for the Israelis can talk endlessly. This is also a unique phenomenon, and indeed the country.
return from the Dead Sea with our friends and their 18 year old daughter. and she suddenly said: "How I love my country!" Very simply and naturally. And then "I'm ready for it to die."
I immediately decided to ask George about Italy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment