Friday, February 25, 2011

How To Stop A Tree From Growing Nuts

Fellini

At first I was very disappointed that the invitation to the opening of the exhibit sent by the bank Intesa, Sasha forgot to give me.
And yesterday, after the traditional Lunch with Leo on Krapotkinskoy I remembered that show Ostozhenka and I stand on this street.



Then I was struck by the new photography museum-like something Guggenheim Museum in NY, such as white plane that you see in the middle of a huge stairwells. Museum only opened his mistress Olga Sviblova- fragile woman with eternal pearls in black netting around the neck.

exhibition is very interesting is presented. Then I learned that the curator Sam Strudze. Then has everything in its place. in Russia can not do the exhibition. at best put up the material in chronological order.
And then everything is built not in chronological order principle, and following the main themes of creativity Fellini - a woman, a circus, psychoanalysis and dreams, cartoons, love for newspapers and magazines, and many others.

you walking the halls, watching movie clips, intevyu, drawings, photographs, listen to music.
I was stunned. when I heard a song that they sing without interruption grandmother Esther and my grandfather Luigi Anna. This is a song from the movie Fellini "Variety Lights" 1950.

reminded of the paparazzi. In the 60s a lot of Holywood filmed in Rome at Cinecitta. And the photographers were on duty in front of clubs and bars to sfotografirovt details of celebrity life. Surname of the hero and photographer in the Dolce Vita Paparazzo. And this Figure Fellini


I knew Fellini terrific draftsman. 2 years ago came out great albums with his drawings, which I could not sell Russian publishers. May now be interested in?.

Il libro dei sogni

On the advice of psychoanalyst Fellini 30 years, drew their own dreams. And you know what he filmed own dreams.
All of Freud:


And of course as you can get by without bathing Anita Ekberg in the Trevi Fountain?




This collection of covers magazines of the time with Anita.




0 comments:

Post a Comment