Thursday, February 10, 2011

Pokemon Doujinshi Yaoi Where Can I Find Some

Lenora

Our friend's birthday.


I can not stand all these birthdays, but I confess When I arranged a surprise happy as a child.

something immensely interesting is prepared in Weimar.
I love this city and if I were asked, in what great city to live, raise children, to visit their parents, to celebrate birthdays and attend dance classes, I know what to say. This is a nice city Vaymer. This
the city of my self from abroad. This is when, without passing the Party committees and characterization.

But I got distracted, I'm about Lenore.
sent the my webpage in a collective letter of congratulations and raskachegarenaya memories, here I can not stop. with multiple sclerosis are not joking, can the next anniversary, and I do not remember.


the question when I met with Lenore.
called me and asked for a transit shelter German woman, her friend Stephen. I do not remember the details, I remember fiery red-haired great speaking in Russian girl with whom we immediately blabbed as if they were long-standing girlfriend.

I remember that my Natasha figured out a long time, where my aunt will go to sleep. into staging the city of Moscow, at home all the time someone spent the night and had 2 options: either to Nate on the couch or on a cot in the kitchen.

And then it was August 1988 in Thuringia. Our hike through the surrounding hills, castles, fortresses. And how do we overeat unowned cherries?
I was shocked by age friend Lenore. So it seemed strange to me, and now, no.
How she was able to organize everything: clearly, without our favorite rocking: "Well another cup of coffee Well, even the last cigarette ...." is in German.
And then Lenore was born Merit. I admired how she brings up, no, not even raising: just living together. Very harmonious and rational, and fully saturated. How it defined the boundaries of freedom for the child, in which grows, develops personality.
I was shocked when I saw the girl was wearing: I did not know what it is? irrepressible children's imagination, some special laws of child representation the beautiful. But to my zanudlivoe why Lenore had not intervened in this dress (tsyganistym also can not be named was because gypsy outfit with all its insane brilliance -Gramonichnyy.Lenora calmly said that it was not a reason to intervene.
me very, very interesting to see how this little girl grows.

I am so happy I'm in Erfurt. L., to take me again?
want you to meet me at the airport, seated in the car, smelling of freshly baked pie with cabbage and we went to a Erfurt, and then in Weimar. And walked all the friends. And you should see the faces of the new wrinkles, would have learned about the adult children. But coming soon, with his grandchildren to acquaint will!
including Thank you, Lenore, I spent a wonderful evening in flashback.
and ought to collect the suitcase ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment